Location: Corryong VIC, Australia
Job Type: Full time / Part time
About the Role:
The Practice Manager is responsible for the operational management and leadership of Corryong Health’s medical clinic. The Practice Manager position was recently revised to reflect the current and anticipated needs of the agency. Of importance is building structure and an operational framework for the admin and clinical teams, in response to sustained growth, ensuring that this growth is maintaining quality and leading-edge clinical excellence.
- Coordinate staff, rosters and annual leave cover
- Complete GP /Locum recruitment credentialing, Registrar and Student placements
- Supervise accreditation of practice
- Arrange locum cover for clinical staff when necessary
- Encourage governance and social responsibility
- Foster employee motivation
- Oversee billing processes
- Participate in regular meetings with management team to ensure budget planning and monitoring of income and expenditure,
- Maintain a working knowledge of government legislation and RACGP guidelines,
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Commonwealth funding streams (i.e. MBS)
- Provide monthly practice management reports,
- Manage Staff performance,
- Review, maintain and update practice policies and procedures
About the Agency:
Corryong Health (CH) is a public sector agency and one of six multi-purpose services in Victoria. CH is funded by Commonwealth and Victorian State Government funding, and provides a broad range of hospital, residential aged care, medical and primary health and community support services. We provide services to the Corryong community and operate a Medical Clinic, Health and Fitness Centre and Retirement Village.
Our values are a core element at Corryong Health. All employees are required to uphold our values and to comply with the behaviours in relation to them. Our values provide guidelines on how employees at Corryong Health must behave.
The Sense of Community
Our community places trust in us and this must be reciprocated – with respect, compassion and through our inclusive relationships.
Equity and Fairness
We adapt to meet individuals’ needs and being transparent in our approach.
Growth and Development
We do our best to learn and promote a learning culture, insuring the highest contemporary standards of service for our clients.
We provide non-judgmental, confidential, effective and efficient health care.
Application for employment:
Request a call back by completing the form. Alternatively you can email [email protected].